The deZillium Acceptable Usage Policy
How our services should, and should NOT be used
"deZillium" means DEZILLIUM LIMITED.
This Acceptable Usage Policy governs the use of deZillium's products and services. Violation of this Acceptable Usage Policy may result in suspension or termination of your service. In the event of a dispute between you and deZillium regarding the interpretation of this Acceptable Usage Policy, deZillium's interpretation, in its reasonable commercial judgment, shall govern. deZillium reserves the rights to suspend or cancel a customer's access to any or all services provided by deZillium when we decide that the account has been inappropriately used.
I. What is Appropriate Usage?
Appropriate usage is usage by a natural person and/or a legal entity, of a product and/or service that deZillium offers, in such a way that it does not interfere with the performance of our systems and/or networks, of systems and/or services of other customers and/or users, and/or the performance of networks and/or systems not owned and/or operated by deZillium.
This usage must not violate the rights of privacy and security of deZillium, its clients, its users and other persons,companies, and/or organizations.
This usage must not violate any International Laws and/or Treaties, and/or Regulations of the European Union, and/or Laws of the Republic of Cyprus.
II. What is NOT Appropriate Usage?
deZillium does NOT allow the following to be published or transmitted through and/or hosted on our products and/or services, under ANY circumstances:
- Content that constitutes child pornography
- Content that constitutes pornography
- Content that is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech
- Content that is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes
- Content that is defamatory or violates a person's privacy
- Content that creates a risk to a person's safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement
- Content that improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person
- Content that is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections
- Content that clearly infringes on another person's trade or service mark, patent, or other property right
- Content that promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking
- Content that is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to deZillium;
- Content that is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against deZillium by offended viewers;
- Content that is related to proxy, warez, escrow, High Yield Investment Programs (HYIP), illegal gambling and lottery sites.
- Content that is related to Internet Relay Chat (IRC)
Content "published or transmitted" via deZillium's service includes, but is not limited to, web content, e-mail, bulletin board postings, chat, and any other type of posting and/or any transmission that relies on any Internet service provided by deZillium.
deZillium reserves the right to periodically check content that is publicly accessible through deZillium's products and/or services for violations to the Acceptable Usage Policy. Content that is found to violate this Acceptable Usage Policy will be reported to the appropriate Law Enforcement Authorities, and/or immediately deleted from deZillium's systems (if it is within our legal right to delete such content) WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
deZillium reserves the right to terminate the account in the event that deZillium believes the account's user has hosted and/or transmitted content violating the Acceptable Usage Policy.
deZillium reserves the right not to refund any client violating our Acceptable Usage Policy
III. What you must do
Customers and/or users of products and/or services offered by deZillium must, under ALL circumstances:
- Respect the Terms of Service
- Respect the Acceptable Usage Policy
- Respect the privacy and personal data of others
- Keep access credentials provided by deZillium private. Such credentials should be considered strictly confidential between deZillium and its customer
- Make sure that their usage does not exceed the service's limitations (space,bandwidth, etc.)
- Notify deZillium AS SOON AS POSSIBLE when they discover a security breach in their service, and/or loss and/or theft of access credentials
- Take reasonable security precautions. Change your password periodically!
- Keep custom scripts and/or services used up-to-date
IV. What you must NOT do
Customers and/or users of products and/or services offered by deZillium must NOT, under ANY circumstances:
- Send unsolicited email (SPAM), either in bulk or individually, to any person who has indicated that they do not wish to receive it.
- Try to circumvent product and/or service limitations
- Publish, distribute, or otherwise copy in any manner any copyrighted material, without the copyright owner's express permission, and/or you are otherwise permitted by established European Union and/or Republic of Cyprus's copyright Law to copy the work in that manner.
- Transmit and/or store and/or otherwise make available content mentioned under Section II of this Acceptable Usage Policy.
- Engage in unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures, without express PRIOR authorization by the owner of the system or network
- Monitor data or traffic on any network or system without the authorization of the owner of the network or system
- Interfere with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks
- Use an Internet account or computer without the owner's authorization including, without limitation, scanning a host for vulnerabilities, steal passwords, password phishing, security hole scanning and port scanning
- Forge any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header or any information in an e-mail or transmition over any network
- Participate or incite in any conduct and/or action that is likely to result in retaliation against the deZillium network and/or systems
- Engage in any illegal, abusive or irresponsible behavior
deZillium is under no duty, and does not by this Acceptable Usage Policy undertake a duty, to monitor or police our customers' activities and disclaims any responsibility for any misuse of a deZillium network and/or system.